Thursday, April 8, 2010

An Unforgettable Day At The Beach

It was a beautiful summer day. I picked you up for our date. I thought you looked incredible wearing a thin summer dress that hugged your curves in just the right
places. We drove to the coast for our picnic. We took off our shoes and walked along the beach until we found the perfect spot for our picnic. Behind the rolling dunes, just out of sight of the beachcombers below..

We spread our blanket and lay down. We looked into each others eyes as we snack and talk the afternoon away. I took a ripe strawberry and placed it on your lips. You took a bite and looked deeply into my eyes. I noticed that your lips looked so inviting, wet with the ripe juices. I leaned in and gently kissed you. slowly moving my tongue along your lips until you opened your mouth slightly and let my tongue explore yours. As I pulled away I saw in your eyes that you crave more than strawberries. You pushed me onto my back and began kissing me with intense passion. You slowly unzipped my pants and slid your hand inside. You wrapped your hand around my hard cock and pulled it free. As you leaned over me, you looked into my eyes and gently kissed the head of my cock.

Slowly, you sucked my entire length into your warm, wet mouth. I moaned with pleasure as you sucked and slid my cock in and out of your wonderful warm mouth. As I watched you sucking my manhood, I slid my hand under your dress. I caressed your round ass and let my fingers graze your moist spot. I pulled your panties down to your knees and then wet my fingers. I slowly insert my fingers into your waiting pussy. You moaned with the pleasure that it brought you. You sucked even harder as I moved my fingers in an out of you. Soon I was almost ready to explode. I plead with you "Stop... I'm going to cum in your mouth". You smiled and ignored my please. I couldn't hold back any longer. I cried out "Oh yesssss Kelly. yes..." as my throbbing cock spew my love into your warm mouth. You continued to suck and lick me, not loosing a single drop of my thick cum. When you finished, I quickly pushed you onto your back. "It's my turn", I told you.

I pulled your dress up, pulled your panties from around your knees and fling them aside. The sight of your exposed, wet pussy sent me into a frenzy. I eagerly began licking your sweet and very wet pussy. I gently sucked your sweet lips into my mouth and gently tugged on them. I began licking the entire length of your pussy in long steady strokes but I intentionally avoided your sensitive part. My tongue circled your engorged clit, but I didn't give you the contact you desired. Without stopping my eager lapping, I looked up at you. Your eyes were begging me to suck your wanting clit, but I didn't give you what you desired. I wanted to hear you saying the words. I continued teasing and licking you, but not giving you what you really wanted. Soon you couldnt take any more and you cried out "Suck me.... PLEASE suck me..." That was all I wanted to hear. I quickly sucked your engorged clit into my mouth and gently sucked and massaged it with my lips until you began moaning with pleasure. You were so loud that I was afraid someone would hear but I didn't stop. I continued sucking and licking you in long steady strokes that ended with my hard tongue flicking your clit. Soon you were writhing in pleasure and screaming "OH YES... OH YES..." I knew you were almost there, so I quickly got up and placed the head of my hard cock at your entrance and pushed deep inside you. The feeling of my hard cock filling your void sent you over the edge. I fucked you harder and faster as you squirmed and cried out in ecstasy. And then as we came together I came deep inside you, splashing the walls of your pussy with my thick love. your body became tense and then began to spasm with the orgasmic wave washing over my wonderful cock...

Completely satisfied, we lay back on the blanket and hold each other close... We looked up and saw your panties hanging from a piece of driftwood... Like a flag swaying in the warm summer breeze, in full view of those beachcombers...

No comments:

Post a Comment