Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Horny Adventures Of Ryan: Introduction

Hi, my name is Ryan Jacobs. Some of my friends also call me RJ. It's a pleasure meeting you! I'm thirty-two years old and I'm the CEO of Easy Banking. Now, don't you go assuming that I'm one of those geeks with blond hair and glasses who sits in front of the computer 24/7 - Because that's so not me. I know working in an office isn't the most exciting job there is, but there's a very good reason why I have this job. Well, to my defense I gotta say that it's a good reason for me, but it might not be for you!

Ever since I was a teenager, driven by my sex drive, I wanted to be rich - or at least as close to rich as possible. I wanted to be able to buy anything my heart desired and wanted money to never be an issue. Then after I finally made up my mind and started dating girls, I had those extremely satisfying dreams and imaginations about doing all kinds of naughty things in the office, that I made it a priority to get a job in banking. You probably think that going for a certain job depending on some dirty fantasies is totally silly and crazy - perhaps even stupid - but let me tell you: Those weren't just some regular fantasies - They were extremely HOT and WILD, made me hard and eventually cum over and over again.

Well anyway, let's get back to where I meant to go with all of this. I was never really interested in spending my days and nights in front of the computer, but once I saw how much money this job put into my checking account I never wanted to do anything else. So you see it all worked out to my advantage.

Now that we've established my job decision, let's move on to who exactly Ryan Jacobs is. I've already told you my name and age, but unlike your assumption, I have dark brown hair and big brown eyes. My nose is average size and not really wide at all. There's a small freckle located at the tip of it. My female friends would move their finger from the bridge down to the tip and then move it away in a flying position before saying that it's shaped like a cute little ski ramp. I suppose my lips are average size too, not too thin and not too thick. I think all you gotta know is that they're kissable and that I definitely know how to use them. Exercising at least four times a week for a couple of hours gives me my athletic and muscular body and because I pay attention to what I eat it stays exactly the way I want it to. I'm 6'4" and always have a nicely tanned body. Having stubble has become a trademark of mine as my friends like to say and a scent of CK's cologne "Contradiction" always accompanies me.

I'm not married nor taken, but I without a doubt enjoy the company of a pretty lady. Preferably a woman who likes the same naughty things as I do and who likes to try new things as well. I love to have sex any possible way: whether it's standing up, kneeling or lying down - in the bed, the shower or outside - fast, slow, wild or romantic - it just doesn't matter to me, as long as my dick gets rubbed either by hand, mouth or pussy it's all good. Yeah I might sound like a prick but I know what I like and I know how I like it. Ain't nothing wrong with that, right? Especially when I also know how to work it. And I'm not just talking about my 8 1/2 inch manhood but also about my lips, tongue and fingers. Yeah I'm proud of my ability to satisfy women and as long as I'm full of myself and know how to do it, as long you'll be pleased and that's just in your interest too, isn't it?

So you see, I might be your kind of guy or maybe I'm not, but I can guarantee you that once you have been touched by my cock, you'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment